Loverboy magazine is a new queer lifestyle title I give editorial design, art direction and creative direction to.
My role as Creative Director means I am responsible to:
* Search out talent to feature and liaise with PR's/ management to secure contribution alongside editorial team
* Creatively direct teams of people such as photographers, illustrators, stylists to ensure end result is as briefed and follows creative vision of the editorial team
* Oversee all content with the editor-in-chief
* Advise the editorial team on decisions affecting perception, aesthetic, marketing & quality
* Conceptualise shoots and layouts for features
* Work on pitches to secure contributions to printed editions
* Create online assets for the website and social media channels
As well as print, we have a digital download and I have also redesigned the website which will be live shortly.